Handcrafting Inspired by the Ocean Breeze!

Handcrafting Inspired by the Ocean Breeze!

Thursday 26 December 2013

Another row is knitted...

Now that all the Christmas euphoria is over and New Year's is getting closer, that all the presents have been delivered and the cooking spree is finally finished, it seems that reality suddenly strikes us and brings us back to everyday life concerns, probably with a bit of nostalgia.

At this time, I like to take some time for myself, reflect on what has been and what might be. Think of what I accomplished this year and what decisions need to be made for the year to come. When I pick up my hook or needles, I enter my own little world in which I get lost in my thoughts. I have my year in review while another row is knitted.



No comments:

Post a Comment